How Will Woodslee Support Me?

  • The SENCo may meet with you to discuss how to support your child;
  • The class teacher will meet with you to discuss strategies to use if there are problems with a child’s behaviour/emotional needs;
  • If outside agencies or the Educational Psychologist have been involved suggestions and programmes of study are normally provided that can be used at home.